THIS WEEK'S SEGMENT HIGHLIGHTS:

NETWORKING MEETING
Thursday, OCTOBER 29: 6pm
CUTTING EDGE PRODUCTIONS, INC.
22904 LOCKNESS AVE.
TORRANCE, CA 90501
PHONE: (310) 326-4500

Bill Dedes has been kind enough to offer his studio for our meeting - don't miss it!

Spotlight - Freelance Tips - Use this time to build your business
Social Networking -
Tips on how to use social networking effectively
Using social networking for charities
The State of our Industy - Recent feedback on the importance of meeting
Green Report - International Day of Climate Action

Remember to click each title for the entire article

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

GREEN SPOTLIGHT

Creative Greenius
My associate and friend, Joe Galliani, (creative director & environmentalist) posts a blog that you must check out if you have any interest in contributing to the beauty and preservation of our environment.  His latest endeavor is learning to install solar panels in homes.  With the proper training, guidance and direction homeowners can be taught to install their own systems.  And with the help of many neighbors pooling talents and resources the task becomes far more doable.

A little about Joe...

I’ve spent my entire career inventing and delivering creative solutions that inspire and motivate people to action. Long before my career began, my love for unspoiled wilderness and wildlife drove me to the green side.

green-for-allIn 1997 I co-found The Parks Company, along with my business partner and friend, Mike Baggetta, one of the most talented fine artists and gifted graphic artists of our generation.  Together we created America’s first and only national park catalog company raising money for the parks with every sale.

Today my passion to protect the beauty and power of nature drives me to help clients like Hewlett Packard who use their strength for the good of the many instead of the greed of the few.

More importantly it fuels my volunteer service for groups like the South Bay Cities Green Task Force and the South Bay Environmental Services Center here in my Southern California home.

greenius-cardAnd it calls me to employ my skills and talents to read, research, and dig, in order to understand the truth about the greatest challenge of our time - climate change.  I am here to spread that stark and unflinching truth in my own unique style and offer some of the creative solutions we need to go the green way… before we are forced to simply go away.


No comments:

Post a Comment